SEO Guarantee | Smart SEO Services
SEO Guarantee – Quality You Can Trust
At Smart SEO, we are so committed to giving you top search engine results – we guarantee it! That’s right – we are so convinced that our quality of service will yield top page results that we won’t give up until you have them. With our help, you can gain the notice of potential customers so your business can flourish.
Smart SEO is extremely confident in the results we generate and will GUARANTEE your website a First Page Google Ranking for all chosen keywords within the agreed timeframe. If for whatever reason, your website isn’t ranking for some of the specific keywords, then Smart SEO will work for FREE on these keywords, as we continue the package. This means that you only ever pay for keywords that are listed on the First Page!
How Does it Work?
When you hire Smart SEO for your Search Engine Optimisation needs, our team will create a personalised and highly effective strategy for your business. This strategy will include the right combination of our services for your business. In order to help your website climb to the top of search results, we will use Search Engine Optimisation techniques and keywords that are specific to your needs. Through dedicated service, we will create copy, perform on-site optimisation, build links, and more that include specific high-ranking keywords. Once the work is complete, you can watch your rankings rise to the top of the most popular search engines.
Top SEO Rankings in Agreed Time Frames
With our guarantee, if you don’t see first page search results within the agreed time frame, our team of experts will continue to perform our premier Search Engine Optimisation services until you do. That’s right—you’ve got nothing to lose. Unlike other companies, we don’t walk away once the work is complete. Our follow up is like no other Australian SEO Company.
We are so focused on helping you succeed that we will keep trying until you see the results you need for success. With a guarantee like that, your business can flourish in even the most competitive environments. Find out what a difference top page search results can make for your business with Smart SEO.
Terms & Conditions of our Guarantee
Smart SEO’s Guarantee works like this – The customer signs up for a new SEO Campaign targeting agreed upon keywords in an agreed time-frame. For this example, the customer has signed up for 20 keywords, with an expected time-frame of three months. Three months later, you have 15 of your 20 keywords on the first page, that means 25% of your keywords aren’t on the first page and this means that Smart SEO works for free on the 25% (provided that you continue to pay for the remaining 75% of keywords that are on the first page).
Smart SEO’s Guarantee means that we work for FREE on keywords that are not on the first page, for as long as you remain a customer with the existing keywords that are on the FIRST page. We are that confident of our results!
Smart SEO’s guarantees are only offered upon certain campaigns that meet our policy. Any guarantee is customised and Smart SEO reserve the right to edit at any stage.
About the Author Nathanael Vanderkolk